If you have a project editor role, you can add the project planning by adding a stage. You can add as many stages as you want.
- Select Projects in the left menu column
- Select the project that you want to edit.
- Click on the project number to open it.
- Browse to the tab “Planning”.
- If you want to add a stage, click the “Create Stage” button.
- Enter the stage name, the start and end date of the stage.
- Click Create.
If you want to change details of the stage, follow the steps:
- click the “Edit” button in the specific stage row.
- Make your required changes and click “Apply Changes”.