Through its online service, Bizztracker will process privacy-sensitive or personal data. Bizztracker values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data. We process data in compliance with the requirements laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Bizztracker is the party responsible for all data processing and is legally represented by Limino B.V., Margrietlaan 28, 5263BV Vught, The Netherlands. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on May 25, 2018.
This privacy notice describes:
- The types of personal data we collect from you
- How we use that information and why
- Who we share it with and where
- How long we store it for
- Your rights including how you contact us with questions about the processing of your data
- How we can make changes to this notice
What Personal Data We Collect
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed. Although companies can make use of our website, company data (which does not contain personal data as meant in the definition of the GDPR) is not covered by the GDPR. This privacy statement is primarily directed to those using the website as a private person or as an employee.
When you request information we receive your name, email address and/or telephone number. We are storing this information to respond to your request which is our legitimate interest.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. After your registration we will retain your user name and the personal data you provided. We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us. Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to provide you with an online account. The legal ground for it is our contractual agreement.
We will not provide the data linked to your user name to third parties, unless it is necessary for the execution of the agreement you concluded with us or if this is required by law. In the event of suspicion of fraud or misuse of our website we may hand over personal data to the entitled authorities.
To register on our website we require the following data:
- your email address
- your user name
Our portal gives you access to a management environment where you can change and save your settings. To access our online portal we require:
- your email address
- your user name
We use the following data to process orders:
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- Email address
- Payment details
Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to perform our contractual obligations where you have placed an order on this digital service.
Logging user actions in the application
When you log in in the Bizztracker application, we log the actions that you perform in the application by storing the type of action, by who and when.
Visiting the website
When you visit our website, the technical characteristics of your visit are stored in so-called log files, for example, the requested page, the IP address, the time, the browser type and such. We do not check who used which IP address at what time and we do not use this data to trace you. The log files are solely used for analytical purposes and are kept for a maximum period of 12 months.
It is in our legitimate interest to look at this information to understand how our website is being used and manage and improve it. Since no sensitive personal data will be processed and the processing is limited, we have concluded that our legitimate interest to conduct the improvements and analysis takes precedence over your privacy interest.
Contact Form and Newsletter
We have a newsletter to inform those interested of our products and/or services. Your email will be added to the list of subscribers if you have opted in (either through the website or during the registration process). Each newsletter contains a link with which to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
If you fill out a contact form on the website or send us an email, the data you provide will be retained for as long as is necessary depending on the nature of the form or the content of your email, to fully answer and correctly handle your message or email. We collect your:
- Telephone number
- Email address
Transfer of your personal data
We may transfer your personal data for the purposes set out above:
- To third parties who provide services connected to this digital service or its functions, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services. For example: our digital marketing agency, our hosting provider, our customer support teams, the developers of this digital service, our invoicing partner.
- When required by law.
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business.
Some recipients are located in countries outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). As in some cases these countries have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA, when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. These standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
For how long will we store your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected. This means that we delete your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request or an order, or to manage your account, your marketing preferences or our relationship. Statistics which have been anonymised may be saved for longer.
Type of data stored | How long is it stored?
- Contact information you provide, such as your name, email address, region/country and company name | Deleted 12 months after becoming inactive or after three email bounces.
- Your responses in surveys that you participate in | Deleted 12 months after the end of the survey period. Aggregate data that can’t be tied to an individual may be stored longer.
- Marketing preferences such as opt-in or opt-out to receive information and newsletters through email | Indefinitely, as it is a legal requirement to respect your preferences.
- Information related to our business relationship, such as data in orders and quotes | For the duration of our business relationship and 18 months thereafter. Data may be stored longer when we are legally required to do so.
- Logging of user actions | Deleted 6 months after becoming inactive.
In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data (for example as regards the use of the data to improve our website), or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect);
- Request the personal data used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to our Data Protection Manager at email@example.com
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data you are entitled to report this to the Dutch supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Bezuidenhoutseweg 30 te Den Haag) or to the supervisory authority where you live or work if different. You can find the contact details of the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens through their website www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
When setting up ‘Google Analytics’ we took the following measures to ensure privacy:
- Google Analytics may only process your IP-address anonymously.
- The Google Analytics ‘Share information’ options have been disabled.
- A processor’s agreement was closed.
If you do not want ‘Google Analytics’ to be used, you can download and install the ‘Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on’ for your web browser. You can download the add-on from the Google site.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will notify users of any such changes (including when they will take effect). The latest version of our Privacy Notice is available through our website. Your continued use of the digital service after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this privacy notice, you should stop using this digital service.
Version 2.0, May 25, 2018.